- University of Hawaii at Manoa, Bachelor's in Fine Arts
- Platinum Award 2014 (awarded to
the top 2.5% of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate agents nationwide)
- Chairman’s Circle 2013 (awarded to the top 2% of
Prudential agents nationwide)
- President’s Circle 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
(awarded to the top 3% of Prudential agents nationwide)
- Leading Edge Society 2006, 2008 (awarded to the top 7%
of Prudential agents nationwide)
- Voted “Best in Real Estate” Honolulu Magazine readers
2013, 2014, 2015
- Aloha ‘Aina Nominee 2014
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Honolulu Board of Realtors
- Art Teacher – Art History, Ceramics, Jewelry,
Sculpture, Middle School Art
- Saint Andrew’s Priory School, 1996 – 2004
- Honolulu Academy of Arts, 2001 – 2002
- Top 100 Realtors in the State of Hawaii 2015 (Hawaii Business Magazine)
- Emerald Elite Award 2015 (awarded to the top 2% of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate agents nationwide)
- Born & raised in Honolulu to Dick & Beverly
- Traveled extensively in Europe, Africa, Asia, and North
- Past/current volunteer at the Punahou School, Rotary
Club of Honolulu, St. Andrew's Priory School, Wilson Elementary School,
with Kim was amazing. She knows her stuff and it really comes into play when
looking for a house. She puts your needs first, and isn’t just trying to sell a
house. She is trying to put you in your home, the home you will be in for the
rest of your life. Thank you so much Kim for all of your help!”
- Joel A.
always returned our many calls right away. If she wasn’t able to answer our
questions she was able to research it or find the answer right away. She was
patient and helpful to find the right condo for us. I would highly recommend
Kim to our friends and relatives.”
- Evelyn H.
had helped us previously and I knew she would give our property her full
attention and effort. She did a fantastic job of staging the apartment and in general
was very helpful.
personality. Patient when explaining questions. Prompt with responses.”
- Sydney L.
Balisacan was most helpful from the very beginning of the process! She was
attentive and approachable and always available to help. This was especially
important for me since this was my first experience with real estate. Within a
very short period of time, Kim was able to weed out properties that I would not
have been interested in and concentrated on properties that she knew that I
would like in the areas that I preferred and in my price range. If asked, I
would have no problem with referring anyone to Kim and if I found myself in the
position of needing another realtor, I would have no problems with reaching out
- Carl H.
absolutely became the most fortunate buyers around when we met Kim Balisacan.
is all of the above positive descriptive terms x 10!
was extremely reassuring, understanding, warm, friendly, knowledgeable,
reliable, and made us always feel very comfortable during every step of the
do the youngins say it…”Kim was the bomb”! Cloning copies of Kim Balisacan for
any business would instantly make that business the most successful in the
universe! We must have done something very right in our pasts to be so
fortunate to have Kim Balisacan work with us.”
- Douglas W.C.